What is this
Instestinal dysbiosis is an unbalanced situation between symbiont bacteria (those which help us to digest some sorts of food) and the pathogenes ones. Its symptoms are: swellings, abdominals pains, bowel bloating alterations, colitis. In this circumstance symbiont bacteria supplying is very important in order to maintain a correct nutrients uptake and intestinal wellness.
A clear evidence of competitors bacteria in the body is the presence in urine of two metabolites: skatole and indicano. Our biochemical test detects the presence of these two metabolites and shows the patient his intestinal flora situation.
- Collect the first urine in the morning
- Take a sample from it, using the dedicated pipe
- Pour the urine in the sample „Sample to be sent“
- Insert patient´s sample inside safety sample and close it
- Fill in the survey
- Deliver it to the place where you bought it