What is this
By normal situations free radicals don´t have to be considered as enemies. Their presence is fundamental in metabolic and immunitary processes; in order to trigger defence mechanisms against bacterium and others
pathogenes. An healthy body keeps under control, through an antioxidant system, Free Radicals balance.
When Free Radicals presence is not controlled and major than physiological requirements, oxidative stress occurs: premature aging, arteriosclerosis, osteoporosis, heart-attack, stroke, overweight, diabetes, arthritis, joints and muscles´ pains.
The test, which is going to be analysed in our special authorized laboratory, compares the presence of malondialdehyde in urine (which is generated by oxidative stress) to the creatinine presence.
Together with the report you are going to receive some recommendations in order to reach your balance.
- Collect the first urine in the morning
- Take a sample from it, using the dedicated pipe
- Pour the urine in the sample „Sample to be sent“
- Insert patient´s sample inside safety sample and close it
- Fill in the survey
- Deliver it to the place where you bought it